We are pleased to announce that your child(ren)’s reports are now available for you to view on the SIMS Learning Gateway!
We hope that this new format of running reports is useful to you.
As of now, you are able to visit the SIMS Learning Gateway using the instructions below to view your child’s report:
- Click on the SIMS logo at the top right-hand corner of the school website.
- Use your SIMS Learning Gateway username and password to access the gateway. Your username will be in the format prsasmith. Your password will have either been reset by yourself or printed on the letter that came home with your child before the May half term.
- Once logged in, click on the link titled “My Child(ren)’s Dashboard” on the left hand side.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link called “View Documents” under the child you wish to view a school report for.
- Click on the small arrow next to the text that says “Academic Year 2016/17”.
- Click on the document that appears in the expanded list.
You will then be able to click on the document to view/print/share as you please. The document will be in a PDF format so you will need an appropriate PDF reader installed on your device to open it.
The SIMS Learning Gateway is tested and working correctly on most desktop, laptop and tablet devices. We have experienced some success with mobile phones, especially with switching the settings on the mobile phone to “Use Desktop Site” instead of the mobile version.
There is a computer available for your use in the school foyer if you have any issues accessing your child’s report on a device of your own.
If your child is leaving Priory School this year, it is recommended that you download and keep a copy of your child’s report.
If you require a password reset, are unsure on your username or require any other assistance using the SIMS Learning Gateway please contact David Powell (David.Powell@prioryschool.com) or Kathryn James (Kathryn.James@prioryschool.com) who will be happy to assist you.