Here at Priory School, we encourage the wearing of school uniform in order to establish a high and neat standard of dress and for easy recognition of the children in out-of-school activities. We want the children to feel proud of attending the school. The school colour is green. The uniform is as follows:
- Grey or black trousers
- White or grey shirts
- White or green polo shirts preferably with school logo
- Green jumpers or school sweatshirts
- Black or grey skirts (no shorter than knee length)
- Black or grey trousers
- White blouses or white or green polo shirts preferably with school logo
- Green cardigans or jumpers or school sweatshirts
- Grey, white, green or black socks
- Grey, white, black, green or natural tights
- In the summer girls may wear a green and white checked cotton dress of any design or style
- It is not appropriate to wear make up, nail varnish or false nails
BOYS AND GIRLS
- In summer boys and girls may wear black or grey knee length shorts
- Religious headwear should be grey, green, black or white.
- Black shorts and white or Priory School house colour T-shirt (no thin strap tops)
- It is necessary that children change for PE in the interests of hygiene
- Children need footwear appropriate for PE activities (trainers or plimsolls). This is for both indoor and outdoor PE
- All children require warm, suitable clothing for outdoor games, such as tracksuit bottoms (black) and sweatshirts (school jumper or black) when weather is colder.
- All children must bring a water bottle to PE
WE ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING RULES IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
- Plain black shoes. Fashion shoes are not suitable for wearing at school. Heels MUST not be higher than 1” (measured at the back of the heel) and MUST not have a narrow base. Sling backs and open toed shoes are not permitted.
- Boots may be worn to school, but indoor shoes should be provided for children to change into.
- Only plain gold stud earrings may be worn. No other jewellery is permitted. If your child’s ears have been pierced your cooperation is asked to make sure your child only wears only one pair of plain gold studs in school. Earrings are particularly dangerous for PE and Games and need to be removed or taped for these lessons.
- It is also advisable in KS2 for expensive watches NOT to be worn as these are removed for PE and can easily be mislaid.It is recommended that long hair is tied back at school.
- For PE and Games long hair MUST be tied back. Hair bands should be black, green, grey or white.
Our uniform can be purchased from School Days Direct, who are located in Taplow:
School Days Direct
652 Bath Road,