The Governing Body wishes to appoint an Unqualified Teacher or HLTA for January 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HLTA or an ambitious graduate who wishes to pursue teacher training to join our Year 1 team. The role will include teaching a Year 1 class, assessing and marking, and taking part in internal and external training. The school would be willing to support and finance the right candidate to gain a teacher training qualification.
You would be working as part of a very large and supportive team under the leadership of the Year Leader and one of our Deputy Headteachers.
Priory School is a large Primary School serving an extremely diverse community. Although we are part of London Fringe, we are in close proximity to rural Buckinghamshire and we have extensive grounds. Good transport links to Heathrow, Central London, Windsor and the M4, M40 and M25. We have wonderful children who have an excellent attitude to learning. We have high expectations of our children’s behaviour and consequently they are a joy to teach
The successful applicant will:
- Be a reflective practitioner keen to further develop their practice and make a difference to children’s learning.
- Enjoy working as part of a large, collaborative team.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and positivity.
- Believe that every child has the right to enjoy success.
In return we offer:
- A range of tried and tested, highly successful training programmes which are supportive and structured.
- A strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture.
- A sensible approach to planning, marking and feedback
- Coaching and mentoring to help you achieve your ambitions.
- A range of benefits including free weekly yoga and boot camp sessions with external, qualified instructors in order to develop our commitment to work/life balance.
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Monday 10th December 2018
Visits to the school are recommended. Please telephone to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check will be sought for the successful candidate.
To apply, call the school on 01628 600304, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the vacancies page for an application form.