Maths Weekly Home Learning
Weekly Maths homework tailored to your year group will be emailed to the email address held by the school on a Monday during term time.
Top 10 Free Maths Homework Help Sites – https://matr.org/blog/top-10-free-maths-homework-help-sites-apps/
Subscribed websites – websites the school has a paid subscription for
www.mathletics.com – all children have a log in.
https://www.ttrockstars.com/ – children are now able to access Numbolts through the Rockstar website using the same log in.
List of Maths Websites for parents and guardians
The best websites for Maths learning at home.
Oxford Owl includes a range of activities, top tips and eBooks to help your child with their maths at home.
Maths 4 Mums and Dads explains some of the milestones children make between the ages of 3-and-11-years-old.
Nrich. A range of maths games, problems and articles on all areas of maths. Parents of Key Stage 1 children should select ‘stage 1’ and parents of Key Stage 2 children should select ‘stage 2’. http://nrich.maths.org/frontpage
List of Maths Websites for children
List of Maths Websites for Times Tables
http://www.timestables.me.uk/printable-pdf-quiz-generator.htm (Good for division questions)
· Search for times tables on https://www.topmarks.co.uk (Daily 10 is good for quickfire arithmetic questions. Hit the button is good too)
Apps – suggestions for apps you could download if you have a tablet:
· Multiplication Pairs (Jamtec)
· Multiply Wiz (Rocket Studio)
· Abby Speed Math
· Ace Kids Math Word Problems
· My Times Tables
Register and download for free
For easy to use quick retrieval practice, our Code Crackers worksheets are a great way for pupils to recap knowledge on a range of topics. Provided answers mean they should be easy for parents to use.
- Year 6 Code Crackers – Decimals
- Year 6 Code Crackers – Percentages
- Year 6 Code Crackers – Algebra
- Code Crackers Year 6 – Spring Pack
- Year 5 Code Crackers – Multiplication and Division
- Year 5 Code Crackers – Fractions
- Year 5 Code Crackers – Decimals and Percentages
- Code Crackers Year 5 – Spring Pack
Fluent in Five
To encourage your pupils to keep practising arithmetic at home, our Fluent in Five scheme gives pupils four questions a day to answer and is available for all year groups, with answers included. Download in either ppt or assessment format.
- Fluent in Five Arithmetic Pack Year 6 – Weeks 1 to 6
- Fluent in Five Arithmetic Pack Year 5 – Weeks 1 to 6
- Fluent in Five Arithmetic Pack Year 4 – Weeks 1 to 6
- Fluent in Five Arithmetic Pack Year 3 – Weeks 1 to 6
- Fluent in Five Arithmetic Pack Year 2 – Weeks 1 to 6
- Fluent in Five Arithmetic Pack Year 1 – Weeks 1 to 6
Alongside Fluent in Five, Rapid Reasoning provides daily problem solving tasks. These may work particularly well for home learning as a modelled answer is provided each week, giving pupils and parents a little more guidance on how to tackle the problems.
- Rapid Reasoning Year 6 – Weeks 1 to 6
- Rapid Reasoning Year 5 – Weeks 1 to 6
- Rapid Reasoning Year 4 – Weeks 1 to 6
- Rapid Reasoning Year 3 – Weeks 1 to 6
Times Tables Grid Printable Pack
If you’re looking to support regular times tables practice, we have a times table grid resource pack with instructions for some fun games and activities which pupils and parents can do together.