Here at Priory School, we encourage the wearing of school uniform in order to establish a high and neat standard of dress and for easy recognition of the children in out-of-school activities. We want the children to feel proud of attending the school. The school colour is green.
Our uniform supplier is School Days Direct located opposite Sainsburys on the Bath Road in Taplow. Their full address is 652 Bath Rd, Taplow, Maidenhead. SL6 0NZ. Their telephone number: 01628 665353
The uniform is as follows:
- Grey or black trousers
- White or grey shirts
- White or green polo shirts preferably with school logo
- Green jumpers or school sweatshirts
- Black or grey skirts (no shorter than knee length)
- Black or grey trousers
- White blouses or white or green polo shirts preferably with school logo
- Green cardigans or jumpers or school sweatshirts
- Grey, white, green or black socks
- Grey, white, black, green or natural tights
- In the summer girls may wear a green and white checked cotton dress of any design or style
- It is not appropriate to wear make up, nail varnish or false nails
Boys and Girls
- In summer boys and girls may wear black or grey knee length shorts
- Religious headwear should be grey, green, black or white.
All children should change into PE kit for all PE lessons. This should include different clothes & footwear during the school day.
- PE kits include – a white t-shirt/black shorts/skort or black tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- No jewellery should be worn during PE/sport activities. Long hair must be tied back.
- Children who persistently forget their PE kit will be reminded of the importance of PE and if necessary a letter will be sent to parents asking for their co-operation.